Jaguar released an ad with the I-PACE, which proves how much the company cares about the successful launch of its first all-electric mode.
It’s just a bit of electricity. Nothing to be afraid of.
“Watch as Eva Green, star of Casino Royale and Penny Dreadful, walks alongside a prowling Jaguar to celebrate the launch of a new Jaguar global campaign showcasing our award-winning PACE family of SUVs. Jaguar USA.
The Art of Performance.”
There are no details in the clip on the car though, but it does feature more than one Jaguar and suggests that the I-PACE is ready for the Electrical Storm?
Jaguar I-PACE specs:
- 90 kWh battery for up to480 km (298 miles) of range (WLTP)
- 0-100km/h (62 mph) 4.8 seconds / 0-60 mph (sec) 4.5 seconds
- Top speed mph 200 km/h (124 mph)
- two permanent magnet electric motors; synchronous – 400 PS (294 kW) total system output
- all-wheel drive
- 0-80% DC fast charging in 40 minutes using 100 kW CCS Combo
- 0-100% AC charging using 7 kW 0n-board charger in nearly 13 hours