The Flow it’s like any other electric scooter at the first sight. But underneath its fiberglass bodywork the model hides some pretty impressive tech. 22Motors developed an app that accompanies the Flow which utilizes artificial intelligence and machine learning.
With the usual GPS, alerts for texts, calls, geo-fencing capabilities, theft alerts, and traffic/road condition updates, the scooter’s software also records user data and inputs and learns the owner’s typical behavior. The Flow is able to detect and warn its rider if any unusual change in behavior/riding is detected.
AHEAD OF TIME
- CBS (Combined Braking System) with both Front & Rear Disc for enhanced safety.
- Tubeless Tyres designed in 3 parts for maximum safety and efficiency.
- High Accelaration & Torque Max troque 90Nm (@100 rpm).
- Water & Dust Protection Protected with IP65. EBS is protected up to 230mm of water.
- Front & Rear Weight Ratio Designed for enhanced riding experience.
- Suspension Front Telescopic / Rear Dual Hydraulic Suspension.
- Frame Fully robotic welding process with automatic cathodic electrophoresis painting.
When your machine knows better then you
The Flow is also able to give alert for service schedule needs, and it can even order parts automatically so they arrive when before or when they’re needed.