New EV plans coming form MAZDA

Mazda has announced that it will launch its first EVs in 2020.

Frist Ev model will come with one more – pure-EV and one range-extender model at the company’s electric vanguard.

The range-extender model will be available with a range of applications.

It’s small size and quiet running mean it should be well suited to top up the Mazda EV’s battery on the move. The Japanese firm has also designed it to be compatible with gaseous fuels, meaning it could burn LPG too.

There is no other details about forthcoming Mazda’s Sustainable Zoom-Zoom plan.

Mazda expects that internal combustion engines with some form of electrification will account for 95% of vehicles it produces in 2030. So, the remaining 5% will be part of pure-electrics.

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

editor's pick

latest video

news via inbox

Nulla turp dis cursus. Integer liberos  euismod pretium faucibua

Leave A Comment

you might also like