Kia unveiled at the 2019 New York Auto Show a new concept car
The Kia HabaNiro is the name of new concept from Kia, which turns out to be a dual-motor all-wheel-drive 4-seater. It comes with a range of over 300 miles (483 km).
Specs really sound interesting, so it’s hard to define what the HabaNiro really is. Kia says with combining, it achieved the ultimate “Everything Car or ECEV – commuter, crossover, sport utility, state-of-the-art technology workroom and adventure vehicle”.
Real attention went to the full-width front windshield Heads-Up Display (HUD) system, which would be worth testing out in the real world environment.
Kia HabaNiro specs:
- 300+ miles (483 km) of range
- dual-motor all-wheel drive
- Length: 4430 mm/ 171 inches
- Height: 1600 mm/ 63 inches
- Width: 1955 mm/ 77 inches
- Wheelbase: 2830 mm/ 111.5 inches