“Designed in Sweden, built for the world”
New company – Uniti Sweden AB – is developing an all-new electric two-seater Uniti One.
Uniti reminds a little of the Commuter Cars – Tango EV from the past
The Uniti One is priced from €14,900 (£12,980 / $17,000) with a range of 240 km (149 miles).
Production is expected to begin in 2020 in a “pilot production plant” at Silverstone Park, UK. The site is expected to serve as a template for franchise production model, with many production sites in various countries. Uniti spreads a vision of 50,000 units produced annually in the future.
The production model is to be unveiled in late 2019. Deliveries of pre-ordered cars in northern Europe should begin shortly thereafter. Pre-orders require €149 deposits and according to Autocar, some 3,000 were already placed.
Uniti One target specifications:
- 240 km (149 miles) of range
- top speed: 130 km/h (81 mph)
- Rear wheel drive, Dual motors output of 120 kW
- 26 kWh battery pack, DC fast charging
- 25 min from 20-80% on standard charge
- 450 kg of curb weight, 900 kg gross weight